Signs of Insurance FraudSummit Investigations employs experienced Insurance Fraud Investigators.
Here are some common red flags of possible insurance fraud.
- Lack of memory on prior loss information
- Excessive pressure for immediate settlement
- Excessive knowledge of insurance terms/procedures
- Recent increase of policy limits
- Questions to Agent about coverage just prior to loss
- Lack of memory about prior Carriers/Agents
- Reluctant to meet for interviews or provide details of loss
- Retains Public Adjuster or “known” Attorney immediately
- Lack of documentation or excessive documentation
- Will not use mail system (USC Title 18 Mail Fraud)
- Reluctance to send FAX information (Wire Fraud)
- Refusal to sign Information Releases
- Becomes very nervous when told an investigation will be conducted
- When interviewed, has “rehearsed” story and selective memory or details change
Contact Summit Investigations
Summit Investigations is an experienced private detective agency that is skilled at investigating auto liability, workers compensation and disability claims. Our coverage area encompasses the Eastern United States from the Canadian border to Florida. Our investigators are accomplished at providing discreet and professional investigations for our clients.